The 2023 Oncology Nurse Advisor Summit builds on a solid foundation of professional collaboration in oncology nursing. This year’s event will offer oncology nurses information on managing treatment, survivorship, and communication.
Sessions will explore targeted therapies, new treatment strategies, and communication challenges. Highlights of this 3-day event include:
- Thriving Under Pressure: Collaborative Oncology Nurses Shine
- Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer and the New Treatment Landscape
- Updates in Management of Bladder and Renal Cancers
- Helping Patients Thrive: Finding the Keys to B-Cell Lymphomas
- Cancer-Related Needs and Care Considerations in the LGBTQ+ Community.
Through state-of-the-science presentations, this year’s agenda delivers deeper dives into key educational initiatives for all oncology nurses, from generalists to advanced providers and oncology nurse navigators. Expect updates to disease topics and presentations on new therapeutic areas, as well as sessions that address educational gaps identified from last year’s event.
Join us March 17-19 for a deeper dive into the best oncology nursing has to offer. For more information and to register, visit OncologyNurseAdvisorSummit.com.