Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorhexidine gluconate 4%; skin cleanser.
Molnlycke Health Care Inc.
Indications for HIBICLENS:
Skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Healthcare personnel handwash. Patient preoperative skin preparation.
Adults and Children:
Rinse area, apply minimum amount to cover area, wash area and rinse thoroughly.
As patient preoperative skin preparation of the head or face. In contact with the meninges or in the genital area.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs. Avoid eyes, ears and mouth: can cause eye injury, deafness. Do not routinely treat wounds involving more than the superficial layers of the skin. Do not repeat general cleansing of large body areas except when advised by healthcare provider.
Irritation, sensitization, allergic reactions.
Liq—15mL, 4oz, 8oz, pt, qt, gal
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|