HEALON GV Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium hyaluronate 7000 14mg/mL; viscoelastic soln for intraocular use.
Indications for HEALON GV:
Inject through a fine cannula into the eye. Amount varies depending on surgery, repeated inj may be required. Total amount is usually <1mL in anterior segment surgery.
Single use only; reuse may cause inflammatory reaction. Glaucoma; consider prophylactic pressure-lowering treatment. Complete removal of soln necessary to avoid intraocular pressure peaks post-op.
Incompatibility, resulting in opalescence, between sodium hyaluronate and solutions containing quaternary ammonium ions (eg, detergents, benzalkonium chloride).
Ophthalmic viscosurgical device.
Transient rise in intraocular pressure, myopic shift (if product not completely removed).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|