Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
Survivors of head, neck cancers almost twice as likely to die from suicide as survivors of other cancers.
A prospective study collected data on the impact of the ACA on percent insured and outcomes for patients with HNSCC in the first years of healthcare law.
Results of a population-based survey, presented at the 2018 ASCO Quality Care Symposium, revealed patients' perceptions regarding choice of treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC).
Researchers report on the effectiveness results of the Supportive Care of Oncology Patients (SCOOPs) Program were presented at the 2018 ASCO Quality Care Symposium.
Oral care by a dentist was found to reduce pathogenic bacterial plaque thereby decreasing the risk of postoperative pneumonia, a potentially fatal adverse effect, in patients undergoing surgical procedures for cancer.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Seeking an Explanation for the Lack of Research Focused in Pediatric Oncology Therapeutics
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|