Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
1. Hot tea consumption in combination with excessive smoking or alcohol use was associated with a higher risk for esophageal cancer. 2. In the absence of excessive alcohol use and smoking, daily tea drinking was not linked to increased risk for esophageal cancer. Evidence Rating Level: 1 (Excellent) Study Rundown: Esophageal cancer is a concern 
Study compared the effect of treatments on quality of life in treatment-naïve patients with HNC vs those who underwent radiotherapy and/or chemotherapy, and compared with cancer-free patients.
[Cancer Management and Research] Radiation dose, fractionation strategies, and predictive factors of response to therapy in patients with esophageal carcinoma are reviewed to determine if more intense local therapy would lead to better outcomes and for which patients.
In this study, researchers sought to determine the effect depressive symptoms during treatment planning had on immediate and long-term outcomes for patients with head and neck cancer.
Papillary thyroid cancer patients with LND 0.19 have worse disease-specific, overall survival, researchers found.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|