Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
In a retrospective study, researchers used established tools to measure the nutritional status of patients with head and neck cancer before, immediately after, and at 2 follow-up points after radiotherapy.
Navigating Patients With Head and Neck Cancer: Important Roles and Responsibilities of the Oncology Nurse Navigator
The head and neck oncology nurse navigator (ONN) is a unique and critical position to help patients, their families, and their caregivers as they face their diagnosis and undergo treatment.
A review of current options and ongoing trials for managing ARIE, a common esophageal adverse effect caused by radiotherapy to the thoracic region for lung, breast, or head and neck cancers, or lymphoma.
Researchers evaluated whether the development of irAEsc among patients with metastatic head and neck cancer who have failed platinum-based chemotherapy could improve patient outcomes.
Study results presented at 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting demonstrated effectiveness of ado-trastuzumab emtansine in non-breast non-gastric HER2-amplified cancers.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
- Root-Cause Analysis Reveals Better Recognition of Cancer-Related Suicide Triggers Is Needed
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|