Head & Neck cancer
Researchers estimate that 48.5% of the nearly 346,000 deaths from 12 cancers among adults 35 years and older in 2011 were attributable to cigarette smoking, according to a newly published study.
Survival more likely with adherence to posttreatment surveillance, coupled with tobacco cessation.
Sunitinib (Sutent), a drug approved for treatment of several other cancers, may be an effective adjunctive treatment for patients with advanced differentiated thyroid cancer.
Investigators have uncovered genomic differences, with potentially important clinical implications, in head and neck cancers caused by infection with the human papillomavirus.
By utilizing both facial scanning software and 3-D printing, researchers have developed an inexpensive way to make facial prostheses for patients with eye cancer.
Hyperfractionated radiation therapy may increase local-regional control for patients with head and neck cancerJune 04, 2014
The survival of patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma can be affected by noncancer health events as well as by index cancer progression and second primary cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|