Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
Study results presented at 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting demonstrated effectiveness of ado-trastuzumab emtansine in non-breast non-gastric HER2-amplified cancers.
In a case study, olaparib was found to induce folate deficiency in most patients with relapsed ovarian cancer. Researchers discuss the significance of this adverse effect and how it was managed.
A phase 2 study determined if adding bevacizumab or temsirolimus to PC, or an ixabepilone/carboplatin/bevacizumab combination will increase progression-free survival for women with advanced/recurrent endometrial cancer, compared with PC alone.
Researchers sought to determine the effectiveness of a multimodal continuity of care program for women receiving radiation therapy for gynecologic or lower GI cancers. Their findings were presented at the 2018 ONS Annual Congress.
A study presented at the 2018 ONS Annual Congress explored whether aromatherapy and reflexology can ease anxiety and pain for patients undergoing brachytherapy for cervical cancer.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|