General Oncology News & Features
Most centers reported having no sexual aids available for patients, according to researchers.
Publication of the JNC 8 introduces a lower threshold for initiating hypertension treatment during cancer therapy.
iPSC vaccine prevented tumor growth in syngeneic murine breast CA, mesothelioma, melanoma models
Patient self-administration of a nitrous oxide/oxygen combination appears to be superior to oxygen alone as an adjunct analgesic treatment for severe breakthrough cancer pain.
Risk scores summarizing eight diseases, markers tied to cancer risk in dose-response manner
Study findings indicate that nurses have lower ratings of satisfaction with care than those given by the general public.
Increasing trend seen for some lethal cancers, with up to 5 percent increase for liver, pancreas, lung CAs
Compared with placebo, gabapentin administered pre- and postoperatively may reduce the time to postoperative opioid cessation, but was not shown to improve postoperative pain resolution.
Results of a nonblinded study demonstrate the value of incorporating early palliative care into oncologic care for patients with advanced cancer.
Researchers sought to determine the link between opioid use among patients with advanced cancer and health care use such as urgent care, inpatient, and emergency room visits.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|