Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
The unique challenges that face both oncology nurse navigators specializing in gastrointestinal cancer and patients with these diseases are reviewed in a presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
Researchers sought to determine the effectiveness of a multimodal continuity of care program for women receiving radiation therapy for gynecologic or lower GI cancers. Their findings were presented at the 2018 ONS Annual Congress.
A cross-sectional analysis evaluated the impact of hope and optimism on different facets of psychological distress among patients with advanced melanoma, colorectal, lung, or gastrointestinal cancers.
Clinicopathological Features and Prognosis in Elderly Gastric Cancer Patients: A Retrospective Cohort Study
[OncoTargets and Therapy] A retrospective study assessed patients with gastric cancer, identifying disease characteristics more prevalent in elderly patients and the effect on prognosis for these patients.
Results of the prospective CHANGH study demonstrate the effect of alcohol consumption on early diagnosis, management, and overall survival for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Accurate Understanding of Capacity May Improve Workflow, Efficiency in Infusion Suite
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|