Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
Seeking to determine if breath tests could be used to diagnose pancreatic cancer, researchers identified breath volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that may indicate presence of the disease.
Investigators conducted a case-control study of 3030 pancreatic cancer patients in an attempt to confirm which genes might render patients susceptible to pancreatic cancer.
The unique challenges that face both oncology nurse navigators specializing in gastrointestinal cancer and patients with these diseases are reviewed in a presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
Researchers sought to determine the effectiveness of a multimodal continuity of care program for women receiving radiation therapy for gynecologic or lower GI cancers. Their findings were presented at the 2018 ONS Annual Congress.
A cross-sectional analysis evaluated the impact of hope and optimism on different facets of psychological distress among patients with advanced melanoma, colorectal, lung, or gastrointestinal cancers.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Intensive Chemotherapy May Not Be Effective in MDS or AML After MDS
- ASCO Endorses SIO Guideline for Integrative Therapies in Breast Cancer
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|