GAS-X CHEWABLES EXTRA STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 125mg; chew tabs; peppermint creme-, cherry creme-flavors; contains calcium 45mg/tab.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for GAS-X CHEWABLES EXTRA STRENGTH:
Chew 1–2 tabs as needed after meals and at bedtime; max 4 tabs/day.
Use other forms.
Maalox: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Softgels (extra strength)—10, 30, 72, 120
Softgels (max strength)—50
Chew tabs (regular strength)—36
Chew tabs (extra strength)—18, 48
Chew tabs (extra strength w. Maalox)—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|