FUNGOID TINCTURE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Miconazole nitrate 2%; liq; contains alcohol 30%.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for FUNGOID TINCTURE:
Tinea pedis. Tinea corporis. Superficial skin infections due to Candida albicans.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: Clean and dry affected area. Apply a thin layer twice daily (AM & PM). Tinea pedis, tinea corporis: treat for 4 weeks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on scalp or nails. Discontinue if irritation or no improvement within 4 weeks. Diabetes. Circulatory, renal or hepatic impairment.
Liq (w. brush applicator)—0.25oz, 1oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|