Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; fetal fibronectin enzyme immunoassay.
Indications for FULLTERM:
Aid in assessing risk of preterm delivery in ≤7 or ≤14 days from the time of cervicovaginal sample collection in women with signs/symptoms of early preterm labor, intact amniotic membranes, and minimal cervical dilation (<3cm), sampled between ≥24 weeks and <35 weeks gestation. Aid in assessing risk of preterm delivery in <35 weeks during routine prenatal visit between 22 weeks and <31 weeks gestation in women with singleton gestation.
See literature. Not for women with advanced cervical dilatation, ruptured amniotic membranes, cervical cerclage, moderate or gross vaginal bleeding. Collect vaginal sample before any activities that may disrupt cervix (eg, coitus, cervical examinations, vaginal ultrasound, pap smear).
Lubricants, soaps, disinfectants may interfere with test results.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|