Generic Name and Formulations:
Flurazepam HCl 15mg, 30mg; caps.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Flurazepam:
15–30mg at bedtime. Elderly or debilitated: initially 15mg at bedtime.
<15yrs: not recommended.
Drug or alcohol abuse. Avoid prolonged use. Withdraw gradually. Suicidal tendencies. Depression. Pulmonary, renal, or hepatic disease. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol and other CNS depressants.
CNS depression, complex sleep-related behaviors (eg, sleep-driving), ataxia, headache, GI upset, paradoxical excitement; blurred vision, anaphylaxis, angioedema.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|