FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 10mg; per 30mL; latex-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Bowel cleansing before rectal exam.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 5–20min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Tabs: Do not take within 1hr after antacid, milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps, enema: rectal burning.
Tabs—25; Supps—4; Enema—37mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|