Generic Name and Formulations:
Benralizumab 30mg/mL; soln for SC inj; preservative-free.
Indications for FASENRA:
As add-on maintenance treatment of severe asthma in patients ≥12yrs old, and with an eosinophilic phenotype.
Limitations Of use:
Not for treating other eosinophilic conditions. Not for relief of acute bronchospasm or status asthmaticus.
Give by SC inj into upper arm, thigh, or abdomen. 30mg once every 4 weeks for the first 3 doses, then once every 8 weeks thereafter.
Not for treating acute asthma symptoms or exacerbations. Discontinue if hypersensitivity reactions occur. Treat pre-existing helminth infections before initiating therapy; discontinue Fasenra if treatment-resistant infection occurs while on therapy until resolves. Avoid abrupt discontinuation of systemic or inhaled corticosteroids; reduce dose gradually upon Fasenra initiation, if appropriate. Reduction may be associated with systemic withdrawal symptoms and/or unmask previously suppressed conditions. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Headache, pharyngitis, pyrexia, hypersensitivity reactions.
Single-dose prefilled syringe—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|