EXONDYS 51 Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Eteplirsen 50mg/mL; per vial; soln for IV infusion after dilution; preservative-free.
Indications for EXONDYS 51:
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in patients with a confirmed DMD gene mutation that is amenable to exon 51 skipping.
Adults and Children:
May apply topical anesthetic cream to IV site prior to administration. Give by IV infusion over 35–60mins. 30mg/kg once weekly.
Renal or hepatic impairment. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Do not mix or infuse with other medications concomitantly via same IV access line.
Balance disorder, vomiting, contact dermatitis.
Single-dose vial (2mL, 10mL)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Follow-Up After Treatment Lacking for Younger Cancer Survivors
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|