Generic Name and Formulations:
Sulconazole nitrate 1%; crm; soln.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EXELDERM:
Tinea cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Crm only: T. pedis.
T. pedis: apply twice daily for 4 weeks. Others: apply once or twice daily for 3 weeks. Reevaluate if no improvement within 4–6 weeks.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning, stinging. Erythema (crm).
Crm—15g, 30g, 60g; Soln—30mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|