EPIDUO GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%, benzoyl peroxide 2.5%; gel.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for EPIDUO GEL:
Treatment of acne vulgaris in patients ≥9 years of age.
Adults and Children:
<9yrs: not established. ≥9yrs: apply thin film to affected areas of face and/or trunk once daily after washing. Use a pea-sized amount for each area of the face (eg, forehead, chin, cheek). Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Do not use on cuts, abrasions, eczematous or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Retinoid + antibacterial/keratolytic.
Caution with other topical acne therapy (eg, peeling, desquamating, or abrasive agents). Avoid using concomitant topical irritants and waxing treated areas.
Dry skin, contact dermatitis, skin irritation, eczema; local reactions (eg, erythema, scaling, dryness, burning, stinging), may bleach fabrics or hair.
Adapalene: biliary. Benzoyl peroxide: renal.
Gel—45g (tube or pump); Forte Gel—15g, 30g, 45g, 60g, 70g pump
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Intensive Chemotherapy May Not Be Effective in MDS or AML After MDS
- ASCO Endorses SIO Guideline for Integrative Therapies in Breast Cancer
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|