ENSURE PUDDING OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (condensed skim milk), carbohydrate (modified cornstarch, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, lactose), fat (partially hydrogenated soy, soy oils), fiber, vitamins, minerals; Vanilla, chocolate supreme+, butterscotch delight flavors;+ contains caffeine; gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE PUDDING:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with chewing or swallowing difficulty, need consistency-modified diets (soft, pureed, full liquid), have fluid restrictions, and/or need volume-limited feedings.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ensure Ready to Use (cans, bottles)—8oz, 32oz; Pwd (cans)—14 oz; Pudding (cups)—4 oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|