ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), carrageenan (liquid forms only), acetylated monoglycerides, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, DHA, ARA; lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL:
Feeding of infants and children sensitive to intact milk protein, with multiple food allergies, colic or persistent diarrhea due to cow's milk allergy, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Not for routine use in very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-use—32oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—16oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|