ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), carrageenan (liquid forms only), acetylated monoglycerides, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, DHA, ARA; lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL:
Feeding of infants and children sensitive to intact milk protein, with multiple food allergies, colic or persistent diarrhea due to cow's milk allergy, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Not for routine use in very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-use—32oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—16oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|