ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), carrageenan (liquid forms only), acetylated monoglycerides, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, DHA, ARA; lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL:
Feeding of infants and children sensitive to intact milk protein, with multiple food allergies, colic or persistent diarrhea due to cow's milk allergy, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Not for routine use in very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-use—32oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—16oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- CheckMate 067 Gives Nivolumab Alone, With Ipilimumab the Nod in Advanced Melanoma
- New Method Estimates Risk for Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|