Generic Name and Formulations:
Rice syrup solids 30g, sodium 50mEq, potassium 25mEq, chloride 45mEq, citrate 34mEq, Calories 126; per liter; fruit-flavor liq.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFALYTE:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in mild to moderate diarrhea.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: see literature. 5–10yrs: may give 1–2 quarts/day. Older children and adults: may give ≥ 2 quarts/day.
As sole therapy in severe diarrhea. Intractable vomiting. Adynamic ileus. Intestinal obstruction. Perforated bowel. Anuria. Oliguria. Impaired homeostatic mechanisms.
Adjust intake of other electrolyte containing liquids. Avoid carbonated or fruit drinks. Maintain correct caloric intake.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|