Although significant variation in care persists, underuse and misuse of adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer has decreased since 2004.
Letrozole was not superior to anastrazole with respect to efficacy or safety in postmenopausal women with HR-positive, node-positive early breast cancer.
Greater negative beliefs regarding the challenges of their aromatase inhibitor treatment more likely to lead to nonadherence.
Oncology nurses can play a pivotal role in diagnosis and management of the rare neuroendocrine tumors pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas.
The risk of the most serious cardiovascular events, including cardiac ischemia and stroke, was not higher for breast cancer survivors who received an aromatase inhibitor (AI) compared with tamoxifen users.
The impact on quality of life for patients with breast cancer receiving adjuvant endocrine therapy (ET) should be given more attention, and clinicians should make better efforts to address patient-reported outcomes.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|