Although significant variation in care persists, underuse and misuse of adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer has decreased since 2004.
Letrozole was not superior to anastrazole with respect to efficacy or safety in postmenopausal women with HR-positive, node-positive early breast cancer.
Greater negative beliefs regarding the challenges of their aromatase inhibitor treatment more likely to lead to nonadherence.
Oncology nurses can play a pivotal role in diagnosis and management of the rare neuroendocrine tumors pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas.
The risk of the most serious cardiovascular events, including cardiac ischemia and stroke, was not higher for breast cancer survivors who received an aromatase inhibitor (AI) compared with tamoxifen users.
The impact on quality of life for patients with breast cancer receiving adjuvant endocrine therapy (ET) should be given more attention, and clinicians should make better efforts to address patient-reported outcomes.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|