Generic Name and Formulations:
L-glutamine 5g; per packet; oral pwd.
Indications for ENDARI:
To reduce acute complications of sickle cell disease.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: not established. Mix each dose in 8oz (240mL) of cold or room temperature drink (eg, water, milk, apple juice) or 4–6oz of food (eg, applesauce, yogurt) prior to ingestion; complete dissolution not required. ≥5yrs (<30kg): 5g twice daily; (30–65kg): 10g twice daily; (>65kg): 15g twice daily.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Constipation, nausea, headache, abdominal pain, cough, pain in extremity, back pain, chest pain.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|