Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, purified water, mineral oil, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteth-20, citric acid, sodium citrate, propylparaben, and butylparaben; emulsion; fragrance-free; cream.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for ELETONE:
Dermatoses (eg, atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, radiation dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas three times daily or as needed. If skin is broken, cover with dressing.
Use during radiation treatment.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light; use with sunscreen.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|