Generic Name and Formulations:
Dupilumab 300mg/2mL; soln for SC inj; preservative-free.
Sanofi US and Regeneron
Indications for DUPIXENT:
Moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis in adults who are not adequately controlled with topical prescription therapies or when they are not advisable.
Give by SC inj into thigh, abdomen (except around navel), or upper arm; rotate inj sites. ≥18yrs: Initially 600mg (two 300mg inj at different sites) followed by 300mg every other week. May use with or without topical corticosteroids. Topical calcineurin inhibitors may also be used, but should be reserved only for problem areas (eg, face, neck, intertriginous and genital areas).
<18yrs: not established.
Discontinue if significant hypersensitivity reaction occurs; treat appropriately. Advise patients to report new onset or worsening eye symptoms. Comorbid asthma. Helminth infections. Do not inject into tender, damaged, bruised or scarred skin. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Interleukin-4 receptor alpha antagonist.
Avoid concomitant live vaccines. Concomitant CYP450 substrates with narrow therapeutic index (eg, warfarin, cyclosporine); monitor and consider dose adjustment.
Inj site reactions, conjunctivitis, blepharitis, oral herpes, keratitis, eye pruritus, other herpes simplex virus infection, dry eye; hypersensitivity.
Single-dose prefilled syringes—2 (with or without needle shield)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Intensive Chemotherapy May Not Be Effective in MDS or AML After MDS
- ASCO Endorses SIO Guideline for Integrative Therapies in Breast Cancer
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|