Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 5mg; e-c tabs.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for DULCOLAX:
Swallow whole. 1–3 tabs daily. Results usually in 6–12 hours; reevaluate if ineffective.
Swallow whole. <6yrs: individualize. 6–11yrs: 1 tab daily. Results usually in 6–12 hours; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Do not use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting present.
Tabs: do not take within at least 1 hour after antacids or milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps: rectal burning.
Tabs—25, 100, 150
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Intensive Chemotherapy May Not Be Effective in MDS or AML After MDS
- ASCO Endorses SIO Guideline for Integrative Therapies in Breast Cancer
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|