Daily Oncology News
Researchers conducted a systematic literature search to identify studies investigating the effectiveness of preoperative exercise on outcomes among oncology patients undergoing surgery.
Most centers reported having no sexual aids available for patients, according to researchers.
iPSC vaccine prevented tumor growth in syngeneic murine breast CA, mesothelioma, melanoma models
Those with pancreatic adenocarcinoma and a personal history of another cancer associated with hereditary breast and ovarian cancer or Lynch syndrome may be more likely to carry germline mutations.
Risk scores summarizing eight diseases, markers tied to cancer risk in dose-response manner
Study findings indicate that nurses have lower ratings of satisfaction with care than those given by the general public.
Increasing trend seen for some lethal cancers, with up to 5 percent increase for liver, pancreas, lung CAs
Exercise intervention was associated with improved z-score and serum biomarkers in obese survivors of breast cancer.
Initial screens were least effective and least efficient for veterans with lowest lung cancer risk, according to this study.
Investigators examined correlations between an empirical dietary inflammatory pattern (EDIP) score and colorectal cancer risk.
Industry Supported Education
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|