CYSTOGRAFIN DILUTE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diatrizoate meglumine 180mg/mL; soln for inj; contains organically bound iodine 85mg/mL.
Indications for CYSTOGRAFIN DILUTE:
Take laxative night before exam; low residue diet day before. Individualize. Fill bladder with 25–300mL depending on age of patient and degree of bladder irritability; >300mL may be used if bladder capacity allows.
Severe sensitivity reactions may occur; have emergency equipment available. Bronchial asthma. Significant allergies. Active UTI. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Radiopaque contrast agent.
May interfere with urine specimens.
Hypersensitivity reactions, hypothyroidism.
Bottles (100mL, 300mL)—1; Dilute (300mL)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|