CORDRAN CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Flurandrenolide 0.025%, 0.05%.
Indications for CORDRAN CREAM:
Adults and Children:
Apply thin film and massage in 2–3 times daily.
Tape: Serum-exuding lesions. Intertrigo.
Treat infection if present; discontinue if infection persists or worsens. Avoid use near eyes. Systemic absorption increased by more potent steroids, prolonged use, use over large surface area, or use of occlusive dressings. Avoid abrupt cessation in chronic use. Occlude only if necessary; do not occlude higher potency products. Do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants on patients. Do not use on face, groin, or axillae. Monitor adrenal function in children if a high potency product or occlusion is used. Discontinue or reduce dose or potency if HPA axis suppression, Cushing's syndrome, hyperglycemia, glucosuria, or irritation occurs. Use lowest effective dose and potency (esp. in children). Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Burning, itching, irritation, dryness, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin maceration, secondary infections, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria, other local effects; immunosuppression, masks infections, intracranial hypertension, HPA axis suppression (esp. in children).
Crm 0.025%—30g, 60g, 120g; Crm 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g, 120g; Lotion—15mL, 60mL, 120mL; Oint 0.05%—15g, 30g, 60g; Tape (roll) 3in x 24in, 3in x 80in—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|