CONDYLOX GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Podofilox 0.5%; topical gel.
Indications for CONDYLOX GEL:
Soln: External genital warts. Gel: External genital and perianal warts.
Apply twice daily every 12 hrs for 3 days, then discontinue for 4 days; may repeat if needed; max 4 treatment cycles. Use applicator with solution; may use applicator or finger to apply gel. Max 0.5g/day or 0.5mL/day.
Not for use on mucous membrane warts. Avoid eyes. Confirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Local reactions (e.g., burning, inflammation, erosion, pain, itching, bleeding), headache.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|