COMPOUND W ONE STEP PLANTAR WART PADS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 40%; in plaster vehicle; contains lanolin, rosin, rubber.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for COMPOUND W ONE STEP PLANTAR WART PADS:
Removal of warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Gel, liq: Apply enough to cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily. Pads, strips: Apply to wart; repeat every 48hrs. All: for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Gel or liq: product is flammable. Diabetes. Impaired circulation.
Gel–0.25oz; Liq–0.31oz (w. applicator); Pads, Invisible Strips—14; Plantar Wart Pads—20
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Obesity, Male Gender May Improve Survival Outcomes with Targeted and Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Apalutamide Prolongs Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
- 5-Year Overall Survival in Endometrial Cancer Not Improved With Chemoradiotherapy
- Travel Distance to Prostate Cancer Treatment Influences Treatment Choice
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|