Acupuncture may represent an effective adjuvant therapy in the management of joint pain associated with aromatase inhibitor treatment in postmenopausal women with breast cancer.
Evidence from previous studies for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers has suggested that goshajinkigan may treat and prevent CIPN.
A meta-analysis of studies determined the effectiveness of acupuncture in relieving cancer-related fatigue in patients with cancer, comparing the alternative treatment with sham acupuncture, typical care, and American ginseng.
Researchers compared the association between diets high in plant-based omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) vs those high in marine-based PUFAs and the risk for breast cancer.
Analysis revealed factors that contribute to reduced dietary intake among hospitalized patients with colorectal cancer.
Investigators examined correlations between an empirical dietary inflammatory pattern (EDIP) score and colorectal cancer risk.
Researchers conducted a systematic literature search to identify studies investigating the effectiveness of preoperative exercise on outcomes among oncology patients undergoing surgery.
In a secondary analysis of the BEATE and INVEST study, researchers followed a link between levothyroxine use, exercise, and fatigue in women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy.
Exercise intervention was associated with improved z-score and serum biomarkers in obese survivors of breast cancer.
Long-term benefits seen for those who practice at least two times a week
After experiencing the benefits of meditation to help himself cope with the stress of caring for patients with cancer, this oncologist leads classes teaching those patients to use the tool to better cope with their disease and its effects.
There are benefits for breast and colorectal cancer survivors with mindfulness-based stress reduction, study data indicates.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|