This study investigated the impact of exercise (1 hour/week) and low body fat mass on recurrence of colorectal polyp recurrence among survivors of colorectal cancer.
Higher serum levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D) correlated with a reduced risk of cancer in women.
Type 2 diabetes is associated with a moderately increased risk of colorectal cancer.
ONS Connections: Computer-tailored intervention increases colon cancer screening in low-income black patientsNovember 18, 2012
A computer-tailored intervention was more effective than a brochure at increasing the completion of fecal occult blood tests and moving low-income black patients toward action.
Most advanced colorectal cancer patients receive chemotherapy even if they doubt the benefits.
Colorectal tumors with mutations in the MRE11 gene may be vulnerable to PARP inhibitors, a class of drugs that has already demonstrated safety in early clinical trials of breast and ovarian cancers.
Sending patients reminders to undergo colorectal cancer screening can increase screening rates in the short term, according to two recent reports.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|