Clotrimazole Troches Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Clotrimazole Troches:
Prophylaxis and treatment of oropharyngeal candidiasis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: Dissolve slowly in mouth. Treatment: 1 troche 5 times daily for 14 consecutive days. Prophylaxis: 1 troche 3 times daily.
Not for treatment of systemic mycoses. Diagnosis should be confirmed by KOH smear and/or culture. Monitor hepatic function. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Elevated SGOT levels, nausea, vomiting.
Formerly known under the brand name Mycelex Troches.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|