CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro urine LH, E3G test.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY FERTILITY MONITOR:
Determination of luteinizing hormone and estrone-3-glucuronide (ovulation predictor).
Follow test instructions exactly. Monitor indicates fertility status as low, high, or peak, and when end of menstrual cycle is approaching.
Menopausal symptoms, pregnancy, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, conditions that affect menstrual cycle may affect results.
Inaccurate results with certain fertility treatments, oral contraceptives, other hormones, tetracycline.
Monitor—1 (w. 20 disposable test sticks)
Replacement test sticks—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|