CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL PREGNANCY TEST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test; stick.
Indications for CLEARBLUE EASY DIGITAL PREGNANCY TEST:
Determination of hCG (pregnancy test).
Place absorbent tip in urine stream or urine sample for 5 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: Blue "+" symbol = pregnant. Digital: Place absorbent tip in urine stream for 5 seconds or urine sample for 20 seconds, follow test instructions. Results: as "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant".
Ovarian cyst or ectopic pregnancy may affect test results. Avoid diluting urine.
Inaccurate results with hCG-containing drugs, promethazine.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|