CLEAR EYES REDNESS RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naphazoline HCl 0.012%, glycerin 0.2%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for CLEAR EYES REDNESS RELIEF:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Narrow angle glaucoma. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Vasoconstrictor + ocular lubricant.
Enlarged pupils, rebound ocular redness (with overuse).
Redness Relief—0.5oz, 1oz
Tears Plus Redness—0.5oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Guideline Recommendations Offer No OS Benefit for Younger Patients With Rectal Cancer
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: von Willebrand Disease
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|