A review of 12 antiemetic regimens identified 3 that may be more effective than conventional regimens, a study presented at SABCS 2017 has shown.
A small study of 50 patients undergoing FOLFOX for CRC determined if adding aprepitant to standard antiemetic prophylactic treatment would improve CINV in this patient population.
A post-hoc analysis of 2 clinical trials was conducted to determine the safety and effectiveness of NEPA for managing CINV in patients with lung cancer who received platinum-based chemotherapy.
Delayed CINV was improved significantly in patients receiving highly emetogenic chemotherapy for cancer when thalidomide was added to palonosetron and dexamethasone regimen.
In a poster presentation at SABCS 2016, researchers reported on the efficacy and safety of netupitant/palonosetron (NEPA) for the prevention of CINV in patients receiving highly or moderately emetogenic chemotherapy.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Physical Inactivity Linked With Increased Risk of Hodgkin, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Challenges for Young Adult Couples Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
- Progression-Free Survival Extended With PANEX Protocol in R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Following ACS Guidelines Shown to Improve Outcomes for Colon Cancer Survivors
- In Older Women With Breast Cancer QoL May Predict 10-Year Mortality
- Letter-Writing Project Communicates Care Wishes to Healthcare Team, Family
- Pivot Nurse Improves Patients' Navigation Through Lung Cancer Care
- Long-term Carfilzomib May Be Safe, Effective In Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palliative Sedation a Valid Option for Refractory Symptoms in End-stage Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Treatment May Increase Risk for Heart Disease in Survivors
- Spotlight on Triptorelin in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Redefining Prognosis for Hematologic Cancers in Older Adults by Age
- Outcomes for Elderly With Hematologic Cancers Effected by Cognitive Impairments
- Evolving Role of Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- FDA Approves Fostamatinib for ITP After Insufficient Response to Previous Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|