Chronic Myeloid Leukemia News and Features
Patients received imatinib 300 mg/m2, 400 mg/m2, and 500 mg/m2 for chronic phase, accelerated phase, and blast phase disease, respectively.
A retrospective analysis of patients with CML determined prevalence of arterial thrombotic events in those receiving nilotinib as first-line treatment and prevalence by patient age. Data were presented at ASH 2017.
Despite advancements in treatment of CML, many patients still experience adverse effects of their disease and treatments. Therefore, researchers conducted a survey of patients to determine whether they felt assistance and support met their needs.
US FDA approval of dasatinib is extended to pediatric patients with Ph+ CML based on data from 2 open-label, nonrandomized trials involving 97 patients.
The efficacy of imatinib for CML treatment persisted over time and long-term administration was not associated with unacceptable cumulative effects.
Leukemia Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|