CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COLD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 1mg, phenylephrine HCl 2.5mg; per 5mL; liq; grape flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COLD:
Nasal congestion, rhinorrhea, sore throat, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
<4yrs (<36lbs): do not use. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): not recommended. 6–11yrs (48–95lbs): 10mL every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24 hours.
Children <4yrs old (<36lbs). During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products. For use as a sedative hypnotic.
Hepatic dysfunction. Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Glaucoma. Diabetes. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Analgesic + antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, nervousness, dizziness, insomnia, excitability, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|