CHILDREN'S PEPTO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg; chew tabs; sodium-free; bubblegum or watermelon flavors.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for CHILDREN'S PEPTO:
Heartburn, acid indigestion, upset or sour stomach.
Use other forms.
<24lbs (<2yrs): not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): chew 1 tab as needed; max 3 tabs/24hrs for 2 weeks. 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): chew 2 tabs as needed; max 6 tabs/24hrs for 2 weeks.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|