CHILDREN'S CHESTAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS, Bryonia alba 3C HPUS, Coccus cacti 3C HPUS, Drosera rotundifolia 3C HPUS, Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS, Rumex crispus 6C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS, Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS; liq; contains honey, 4.2g of sugars per 5mL, alcohol 0.001%.
Indications for CHILDREN'S CHESTAL:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: 5mL every 2 hours. >12yrs: 10mL every 2 hours.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Real World Results May Not Mirror Clinical Study Outcomes in Multiple Myeloma
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- Handling Chemotherapy Premedications
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|