CHILDREN'S BENADRYL-D ALLERGY/SINUS LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per 5mL; alcohol- and sugar-free; grape flavor; contains sodium 13mg/5mL.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S BENADRYL-D ALLERGY/SINUS LIQUID:
Rhinorrhea and congestion.
10mL every 4hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–11yrs: 5mL. Repeat every 4hrs as needed.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant diphenhydramine products (including topicals).
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. Sodium-restricted diet.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated. Guanethidine, other antihypertensives antagonized.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia, excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|