Cervical Cancer News & Features
High-certainty evidence for cervical cancer protection in adolescent girls and young women aged 15 to 26 years.
A study presented at the 2018 ONS Annual Congress explored whether aromatherapy and reflexology can ease anxiety and pain for patients undergoing brachytherapy for cervical cancer.
Researchers compared the efficacy of chemotherapy alone vs concurrent chemoradiotherapy (CCRT) for use after radical hysterectomy among patients with early-stage cervical cancer with risk factors,
A review of the literature on follow-up after positive screening results led researchers to a consensus opinion on timing of diagnostic tests for 4 cancers: breast, cervical, colorectal, and lung.
Comparison of Survival Outcomes Between Radical Hysterectomy and Definitive Radiochemotherapy in Stage IB1 and IIA1 Cervical Cancer
[Cancer Management and Research] A comparison study evaluated whether radical hysterectomy or radiochemotherapy provides superior survival outcomes for patients with stage IB1 or IIA1 cervical cancer.
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|