Cervical Cancer News & Features
Comparison of Survival Outcomes Between Radical Hysterectomy and Definitive Radiochemotherapy in Stage IB1 and IIA1 Cervical Cancer
[Cancer Management and Research] A comparison study evaluated whether radical hysterectomy or radiochemotherapy provides superior survival outcomes for patients with stage IB1 or IIA1 cervical cancer.
In an effort to find alternatives to cisplatin as a radiation sensitizer, due to its dose-dependent toxicity and resistance, researchers are exploring food-based options such as blueberry extract.
This fact sheet examines possible links between human papillomaviruses (HPVs) and cancer.
HIV infection may not have a contributory effect on the incidence of invasive cervical cancer (ICC) in women as they age.
Axalimogene filolisbac, an intravenous vaccine currently in clinical trials, could prevent often-fatal cervical cancer relapse.
Cervical Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|