CERALYTE 50 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rice syrup solids 40g, sodium 50mEq, potassium 20mEq, chloride 40mEq, citrate 30mEq, Calories 160; per liter; pwd (mixed berry flavor) or ready-to-drink (lemon flavor).
Cera Products Inc.
Indications for CERALYTE 50:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in mild (CeraLyte 50) to moderate (CeraLyte 70, CeraLyte 90) diarrhea.
Adults and Children:
Take with food. Mix powder as directed per packet. Drink sufficient volume to replace fluid lost. Continue until diarrhea stops.
As sole therapy in severe diarrhea. Intractable vomiting. Adynamic ileus. Intestinal obstruction. Perforated bowel. Anuria. Oliguria. Impaired homeostatic mechanisms.
Avoid sugary food/fruit drinks, colas.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Pwd packets: 10g (for 200mL)—24; 50g (for 1L)—12; Ready-to-Drink (11oz)—4
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|