Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 5000Units (40% as beta carotene), thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacinamide 20mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400Units, Vit. E 30Units, Vit. K 25mcg, calcium (as phosphate and carbonate) 162mg, iron (as fumarate) 18mg, chloride (as potassium) 72mg, chromium (as Cl) 120mcg, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, nickel 5mcg, phosphorus (as calcium) 109mg, potassium (as Cl) 80mg, selenium 20mcg, silicon 2mg, vanadium 10mcg, tin 10mcg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, boron 150mcg; tabs.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CENTRUM:
1 tab daily (w. food in GI upset).
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|