This review discusses common risk factors, treatment, and preventive measures for aspergillosis in hematopoietic stem transplantation recipients.
Cancer cells hide from the body's natural defenses. This overview explains how immunotherapeutic strategies expose cancer cells to the immune system.
Head and neck cancer treatments have high morbidity rates. Newer options reduce morbidities and offer patients better quality of life after treatment.
This activity from myCME offers a review of groundbreaking molecular research and novel treatment options for patients with NSCLC.
A primer on what nurses need to know when scheduling items and services for patients participating in clinical trials.
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
This review describes the four major groups of leukemia, plus diagnostic tests and treatment regimens for each group.
Although the risks of erythropoietin-stimulating agents can outweigh the benefits, select patients may benefit.
VADs enable long-term IV therapy; however, the devices and their use pose a unique set of challenges for nurses.
CIPN is a debilitating adverse effect that can lead to reduced doses that hinder treatment effectiveness or early discontinuation of therapy.
Effective management of this nonspecific and varied symptom is based on the underlying mechanisms of action.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Physical Inactivity Linked With Increased Risk of Hodgkin, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Challenges for Young Adult Couples Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
- Progression-Free Survival Extended With PANEX Protocol in R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Following ACS Guidelines Shown to Improve Outcomes for Colon Cancer Survivors
- In Older Women With Breast Cancer QoL May Predict 10-Year Mortality
- Letter-Writing Project Communicates Care Wishes to Healthcare Team, Family
- Pivot Nurse Improves Patients' Navigation Through Lung Cancer Care
- Long-term Carfilzomib May Be Safe, Effective In Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palliative Sedation a Valid Option for Refractory Symptoms in End-stage Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Treatment May Increase Risk for Heart Disease in Survivors
- Spotlight on Triptorelin in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Redefining Prognosis for Hematologic Cancers in Older Adults by Age
- Outcomes for Elderly With Hematologic Cancers Effected by Cognitive Impairments
- Evolving Role of Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- FDA Approves Fostamatinib for ITP After Insufficient Response to Previous Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|