This review discusses common risk factors, treatment, and preventive measures for aspergillosis in hematopoietic stem transplantation recipients.
Cancer cells hide from the body's natural defenses. This overview explains how immunotherapeutic strategies expose cancer cells to the immune system.
Head and neck cancer treatments have high morbidity rates. Newer options reduce morbidities and offer patients better quality of life after treatment.
This activity from myCME offers a review of groundbreaking molecular research and novel treatment options for patients with NSCLC.
A primer on what nurses need to know when scheduling items and services for patients participating in clinical trials.
Learn how patients' perceptions of health care can have a significant influence on the effectiveness of cancer care and patient education.
The CD20 antagonist is a potentially effective preventive and treatment for this common adverse effect of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Signs and symptoms of venous thromboembolism in oncology patients should be heeded with prompt therapeutic and mechanical interventions.
This review describes the four major groups of leukemia, plus diagnostic tests and treatment regimens for each group.
Although the risks of erythropoietin-stimulating agents can outweigh the benefits, select patients may benefit.
VADs enable long-term IV therapy; however, the devices and their use pose a unique set of challenges for nurses.
CIPN is a debilitating adverse effect that can lead to reduced doses that hinder treatment effectiveness or early discontinuation of therapy.
Effective management of this nonspecific and varied symptom is based on the underlying mechanisms of action.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|