A nurse-drive protocol tackled the influenza and pneumococcal vaccine uptake rates at an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center, according to a presentation at 2018 ONS Annual Congress.
The Rx Awareness campaign uses testimonials to educate the public, increase awareness about opioid abuse risks.
Fewer people smoking, but cancer burden still high in the U.S.
Inactivity boosts risk for falls, broken bones, serious disease, and early death, CDC warns.
Cervical cancer, and oropharyngeal cancers in men, account for most HPV-associated cancers.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has stated that colorectal, breast, and cervical cancer screening rates do not meet the Healthy People 2020 targets.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has determined that sixty-five percent of those with cancer now survive five years or more after diagnosis.
Although cancer incidence declined from 2009 to 2010, the majority of states still have not reached 2020 targets for reduced cancer incidence.
Extension of dependent health coverage in 2010 has increased private coverage, decreased insurance gaps for younger adults.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|