Findings compared to fine-needle aspiration cytology, especially for lymphoma, found that the sensitivity and negative predictive value for critical disease were significantly higher.
For patients with Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC), predictors of recurrence and survival have been identified which may help to inform diagnostic and therapeutic management.
Physicians have a new resource for managing disease in patients with early-stage breast cancer.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma rates down but carcinoma rates fairly constant from 1980 to 2007.
Combo linked to less squamous cell carcinoma, higher response rates for BRAF V600 disease.
Cxbladder assay accurately differentiates between low-grade and other urothelial carcinoma.
Phase 2 study shows benefit for locally advanced or metastatic differentiated thyroid carcinomas.
Sunburn, baseline sun exposure, and sun protective measures do not independently predict risk of BCC.
Re-op is significantly more likely among women with carcinoma in situ versus isolated invasive disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|