Breast Cancer News & Features
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This study examines the efficacy of buparlisib as part of a combination therapy to treat breast cancer.
Researchers conducted a multivariate analysis to determine the factors that contribute to employment participation among women with early-stage breast cancer.
iPSC vaccine prevented tumor growth in syngeneic murine breast CA, mesothelioma, melanoma models
In a secondary analysis of the BEATE and INVEST study, researchers followed a link between levothyroxine use, exercise, and fatigue in women with breast cancer undergoing chemotherapy.
Observational study assessed the influence of patients' self-predictions for well-being after undergoing mastectomy for breast cancer with or without immediate breast reconstruction.
Researchers compared the association between diets high in plant-based omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) vs those high in marine-based PUFAs and the risk for breast cancer.
Advances in breast cancer treatment are improving outcomes for patients with the disease; however, treatments are increasing these patients' risk for cardiovascular diseases.
Retrospective study examines the association between risk of cardiotoxicity and race in women with breast cancer receiving chemotherapy and at least 1 year of HER2-targeted therapy.
Exercise intervention was associated with improved z-score and serum biomarkers in obese survivors of breast cancer.
Acupuncture may represent an effective adjuvant therapy in the management of joint pain associated with aromatase inhibitor treatment in postmenopausal women with breast cancer.
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Chemotherapy-Related Fatigue Linked to Levothyroxine Use in Breast Cancer
- New Hypertension Threshold Guides Blood Pressure Management During Cancer Treatment
- Sexual Aids and Resources Not Readily Available at Cancer Centers
- Gas Mixture Improves Efficacy of Breakthrough Cancer Pain Treatment
- Factors Affecting Employment Participation in Early-stage Breast Cancer
- Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- Obesity and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Susceptibility Gene Mutations Common in Those With Pancreatic Cancer and History of Other Cancers
- Anticancer Properties of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Plant-Based vs Marine-Based
- US Pharmacopeia Revises Chapter on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- Adjuvant Vemurafenib Does Not Improve Disease-Free Survival in Melanoma
- Profile of Buparlisib and its Potential in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Evidence to Date
- Exercise Before Lung Cancer Surgery Greatly Reduces Complications
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in EU vs US: Similarities Would Enable Worldwide Studies
- Zinc Sulfate Improves Chemotherapy-Induced Mucositis Outcomes in Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|