Breast Cancer News & Features
Using 2 established sexual function questionnaires, researchers evaluated the effect of breast cancer treatment on sexual quality of life for survivors of the disease.
Digital mammography and tomosynthesis proved superior to digital mammography alone, according to a study.
Guideline recommends therapies for reducing anxiety/stress, depression/mood disorders, nausea
CDC investigators found that from 2000 to 2015, screening for breast, cervical, and prostate cancers decreased significantly.
Screening practices and smoking habits are expected to have a significant impact on mortality rates for lung cancer and breast cancer among women in high-income countries.
This fact sheet reviews Paget disease of the breast symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments.
In a multicenter study, researchers sought to determine if acupuncture effectively relieved aromatase inhibitor-related joint pain in patients with breast cancer.
Researchers sought to determine if men with prostate cancer would derive the same benefits from hypnosis as women with breast cancer. Their results highlight significant differences in what is helpful for men vs women.
Pooled analysis finds levels 60 ng/mL are most protective among women aged 55 years and older
A systematic review of 36 studies evaluated their findings to determine an overall effect of various types of exercise on quality of life for breast cancer survivors.
Clinical Trial: Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical trial focusing on pre-surgery positron emission mammography. Pre-Surgery Positron Emission Mammography in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Clinical Trial: A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical trial focusing on breast cancer information registry. A Breast Cancer Information Registry for Participants With Breast Cancer or Characteristics of Hereditary Breast Cancer (BCCR)
Clinical Trial: Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on breast density and breast cancer risk. Changes in Breast Density and Breast Cancer Risk in Women With Breast Cancer and in Healthy Women
Clinical trial focusing on genomic testing for primary breast cancer. Genomic Testing for Primary Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Adhering to Cytoreductive Therapy Use May Improve Outcomes in Polycythemia Vera
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- Alternate Dosing of Ruxolitinib May Alleviate Anemia in Myelofibrosis
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Oral Hydration Effectively Reduced Risk of Nephrotoxity After Cisplatin
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- The Efficacy and Tolerance of High Pressure Oxygen Combined With Chemotherapy in Postoperative Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Hepatocellular Cancer Pain: Impact and Management Challenges
- Serum Albumin May Indicate Prognosis for Survival in Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|