An increased body mass index (BMI) may negatively affect disease progression in patients with T1G3 non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer, according to study data.
Researchers report on a study to determine the relationship between BMI and risk for breast cancer among younger women, particularly those 18 to 24 years old.
A retrospective study evaluated the relationship of BMI with survival outcomes among patients with metastatic melanoma who received targeted therapy, immunotherapy, or chemotherapy.
Researchers examined the impact of exercise and low body fat mass on recurrence of colorectal polyps among survivors of colorectal cancer.
Arm anthropometry is a better tool for assessing nutritional status of survivors of childhood cancer.
More individuals in the United States are overweight and obese than two decades ago, but fewer are trying to shed pounds.
Younger and usual adult body mass index (BMI) may be linked to increased risk for developing multiple myeloma, research indicates.
Increasing body mass index (BMI) allows growth and progression of disease in patients with multiple myeloma, a recently published study has shown.
Change in BMI does not reflect body composition of patients undergoing treatment for ALL, suggesting direct measures of body composition should be used to evaluate obesity in patients with leukemia.
Baseline hypertension and BMI can affect worsening hypertension among patients administered vascular endothelial growth factor signaling pathway inhibitors, according to research presented at the 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting.
or men with prostate cancer, body mass index (BMI) at diagnosis is associated with mortality, according to a study.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
- FDA Grants Approval to Novel Treatment for Hairy Cell Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|